axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Valentine Kouznetsov <vkuz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Does axis-c ever work?
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:04:48 GMT
Hi,
I tried to install different variations of axis-c code
with: apcahe1.3, apache2, xerces-2.5.0, xerces-2.2.0,
expat-1.95.7, and axis-c version 1.0, CVS.

Whatever I try simple example interopbase doesn't
work.
Using axis-c 1.0 (build from source) it always fail on
all tests. Using axis-c from CVS it run into infinite
loop with statement "execution break".

Could anyone explain what is going wrong, did you guys
ever try to run your own examples? I would like to get
any working shapshot to start doing something.

Thanks,
Valentine.
P.S. It would be nice to know ALL versions of ALL
componenets which provide working version.