axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Valentine Kouznetsov <vkuz...@yahoo.com>
Subject soap communication problem
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2004 05:20:27 GMT
Hi,
I'm newbie in web-services. I fight for several days
to isntall Axis-C++, but finally I got it. I was able
to deploy samples web-services, e.g. interopbase. I
can see it in my browser. But when I compile the
client, it fail on every step. I add additional
prinout in echoString method where print the return.
And I got the following:

"SOAP-ENV:Server" or "SOAP-ENV:Client" (when I run
another test with my own service).

What am I missing? From web page and logs I could say
that I deploy services correctly. From my printout I
see that I'm reading part of SOAP message.

in addition I would appreciate if someone tell me how
to print either to log or stdout/err the soap message
of client/server. I just want to see what is going on
wire.

Thanks,
Valentine.