axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Zolyomi Istvan (EXT-IT-Guru/Budapest)" <Ext-Istvan.Zoly...@nokia.com>
Subject Re: Problems running Axis with Apache 2
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:22:54 GMT

Hi damitha,

thank you for the detailed description on axis c++ installation!

As it has turned out, I did it very similarly so far. This time I
restarted installation from scratch following your description. However,
I still has the same problem what I've already described: apache cannot
start its child processes and logs error messages in every second,
immediately after it's started:

[Tue Mar 16 11:06:11 2004] [notice] child pid 11957 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

If I remove the inserted "LoadModule axis_module ..." section from
httpd.conf, apache works fine. I think that some shared library must be
broken in my linux distribution, because it seems that I'm the only one
who cannot make the repository work. We have only a Nokia release of
RedHat 9 here, but I think I should also try this out on another
distribution.
--

thanks

Istvan