axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Zolyomi Istvan (EXT-IT-Guru/Budapest)" <Ext-Istvan.Zoly...@nokia.com>
Subject apache2 module failures
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:02:08 GMT

Hi,

Sorry for my previous letter on the developer list, perhaps I should
have sent it here to the user list.

After inspecting the builder scripts, I was able to manually compile the
axiscpp_client lib, and later the axiscpp module for apache2. Despite,
it segfaulted badly with both apache 2.0.40 and 48.

Today I updated the latest sources from the repository and tried again.
I didn't experience the same problems with axiscpp_client (the whole
project compiled nicely), but apache2 cannot even load the module
anymore, it stops with the following error:

[root@cg2169231 modules]# /etc/init.d/httpd start
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/axis.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libaxiscpp_mod2.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/libaxiscpp_mod2.so: undefined symbol: lt_dlerror

What can I do to get it work?
--

thanks

Istvan