axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Shiv Kumar <sh...@accelrys.com>
Subject Re: Axis C++ Client does not return string of more that 1200 bytes.
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 06:05:37 GMT
Hi,
1500 is string value but not the total length of message.

Thanks & Regards
Shiv Kumar

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future."—
Paul Boese

<susantha@opensource.lk>
02/12/2004 11:23 AM
Please respond to

<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Axis C++ Client does not return string of more that 1200 bytes.

Is this 1500 the total length of the SOAP message or the string value ?
I mean <string>some string with 1500 charactors .....</string> ?