axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: AXIS C++ installation problems
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:06:01 GMT
Possible problems are,

1. You have not set the enviroment variable AXIS_HOME to point to the
directory where the Axis configuration files resides (axiscpp.conf)
2. Line in axiscpp.conf that gives the path to the server.wsdd is wrong
    WSDDFILEPATH:Axis\conf\server.wsdd

Susantha.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Eva Lange [mailto:lange@pcpool.mi.fu-berlin.de]
  Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 11:12 PM
  To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
  Subject: AXIS C++ installation problems

  Hi,

  I am in a very desperate situation. I have to build some web services but
I am an absolute beginner in this connection. We want to offer some services
implemented in C++, so I choose Axis C++. Doing everything described in your
installation guide ($AXISCPP_HOME/docs/linux/install). I install apache,
xerces-c-src-2-0 and axis-c-src-1.0-linux on my SUSE 9 system., I passed all
the points of the guide. At the end I see under http://localhost/axis:

  "Welcome to Axis C++"

  Deployment Descriptor not Found

  SOAP Engine failed to response"

  What's going wrong? Besides I can't find InteropBase.wsdl in
$AXISCPP_HOME/samples/client/interoptest/base. Could you bail me out?

  Thank you very much in advance!

  Eva