axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Garrett Young <garrett.yo...@inovis.com>
Subject tomcat
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:47:36 GMT
I have a couple of questions and comments. I have downloaded and installed
the Apache HTTP Server v1.3, and the Axis C++ v1.0 Web Services Project. All
is working as advertised. Now for the questions. I have a product that uses
the Tomcat 5 Servlet/JSP Container and would like to have the Axis C++ v1.0
run in this environment. Also, I have Web Services server API written in
Java that I need to access from a C++ client. If anyone could shed some
light on how to configure and run in this environment, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,
Garrett