axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mario Cova <est-m-c...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject Axis C++ Instalation Problems
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:11:40 GMT
Hello!

I'm trying to install Axis C++ in a Linux system, but I'm having some troble
with that:

I installed Apache (1.3), I installed the Axis C++ bin and added to
httpd.conf the following lines:
 LoadModule axis_module        libexec/libaxiscpp_mod.so
    <Location /axis>
        SetHandler axis
    </Location>

When trying to restart Apache it returned this error:
Syntax error on line 247 of /opt/oracle/Apache/Apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /opt/oracle/Apache/Apache/libexec/libaxiscpp_mod.so into server:
libxerces-c.so.22: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What do I have to do proceed with the install?

BTW, I once used Axis Java for a simple Web Service (a calculator). I simply
created a jws file with the desired methods and the client invoking the
method with the respective arguments. What would I have to do in Axis C++?

  Obrigado.
    André
    PT Inovação, SA