axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Machado <rodri...@dbserver.com.br>
Subject RE: Clarification needed: Axis C++
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:47:49 GMT
  I dont know if it works with SSL, I need to use it too so I am trying
gSoap.

  Axis for C++ doesn't support swa as you can see in message 64 to 66 in
this forum.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: vdandapani@inautix.com
Para: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Enviada em: 20/02/04 12:09
Assunto: Clarification needed: Axis C++

Hi,

I'm trying to use Axis C++ to develop a C/C++ SOAP Client to access an
existing Web service (Secure).
That Web service uses SOAP with Attachment(MIME) in their service. (They
used Axis Java to develop)

Will it support secure connection (HTTPS)?
My doubt is whether Axis C++ supports this SwA (MIME attachments)?

And I need to deploy this in Solaris. Is the 'linux' version portable to
Solaris?
Please clarify.

Thanks & Regards,
Vasanth Dandapani