axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Eva Lange" <la...@pcpool.mi.fu-berlin.de>
Subject AXIS C++ installation problems
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:12:16 GMT
Hi,

I am in a very desperate situation. I have to build some web services
but I am an absolute beginner in this connection. We want to offer some
services implemented in C++, so I choose Axis C++. Doing everything
described in your installation guide ($AXISCPP_HOME/docs/linux/install).
I install apache, xerces-c-src-2-0 and axis-c-src-1.0-linux on my SUSE 9
system..., I passed all the points of the guide. At the end I see under
http://localhost/axis:

"Welcome to Axis C++"

Deployment Descriptor not Found

SOAP Engine failed to response"

What's going wrong? Besides I can't find InteropBase.wsdl in
$AXISCPP_HOME/samples/client/interoptest/base. Could you bail me out?

Thank you very much in advance!

Eva