axis-c-user mailing list archives

From <dami...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Installation problems
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 03:55:33 GMT
Hi,
 the default gnu auto tools that ships with earlier versions of linux(for
example mandrake8.0) does not build axis.
they look for a configure.in instead of configure.ac. What I did was
reinstalling the autoconf and automake with the following versions(that
ships with redhat 8.0)

autoconf 2.53
automake 1.6.3
libtool 1.4.2

Please let me know if you can get around with the default auto tools.

damitha