axis-c-user mailing list archives

From susan...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: Cannot get sample "interopbase" to work. Client gets AXIS_SUCCESS, but no data returned
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:29:28 GMT
WSDL2Ws tool that comes with release 1.0 is not capable to generate code
properly when there are multiple return parameters.

For the moment please use the code that comes with the samples.

I am improving the WSDL2Ws tool to support this these days and will be
available next week. Early next week you can get the code from CVS head.

Thanks,

Susantha.