axis-c-user mailing list archives

From horgan allan <allanhor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FW: axis C++. Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libaxiscpp_mod.so into server
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:06:25 GMT
Hi Samir,

If you do a "c++filt" ont this symbol from a shell,
you get:
c++filt _ZTIN11xercesc_2_214BinInputStreamE
typeinfo for xercesc_2_2::BinInputStream

I ran into the same problem. It is not well
documented, but I believe you need Xerces version 2.2.
ie versions 2.3, 2.4 or 2.5 of Xerces WILL NOT WORK

It seems like a bug in their code because Xerces
allows you to use version independent symbols, but
they seem to be tied into a specific version for now.

Need any more help, just email.

Allan

--- "Samir Shaikh (ex 444)" <sshaikh@worldres.com>