axis-c-user mailing list archives

From horgan allan <allanhor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get sample "interopbase" to work. Client gets AXIS_SUCCESS, but no data returned
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:57:38 GMT
Hi Susantha,

Thanks for your response.
I downloaded Axis from:
http://apache.mirrors.rossfell.co.uk/dist/ws/axis-c/axis-c-src-linux-current-src.tar.gz

I have suspected a problem with the code as when I
tried to run the "interopGroupB" sample, the server
side code ("skeleton code"?) is definitely out of sync
with the WSDL. The server side code has:

float
InteropTestPortTypeB::echoStructAsSimpleTypes(SOAPStruct*
Value0);

But the WSDL has:
<message name="echoStructAsSimpleTypesRequest">
		<part name="inputStruct" type="s:SOAPStruct"/>
	</message>
	<message name="echoStructAsSimpleTypesResponse">
		<part name="outputString" type="xsd:string"/>
		<part name="outputInteger" type="xsd:int"/>
		<part name="outputFloat" type="xsd:float"/>
	</message>

Allan