axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Viswa Vutharkar <vpvuthar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem running interop tests in Linux
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:29:11 GMT
Hi,

 I compiled the interopbase server and client
 classes.  Deployed the server as webserivce
successfully.

 I have used the example provided on the apache site
 for InteropBaseClient.cpp and trimmed it to only
 test  the 'echoString() method. But when I run the
 ./interopbase  client, I get an 'Aborted' message
 and  the client program abruptly ends.

 I put some debug print statements in the Client
 stub  class InteropBasePortType.cpp and traced that
the
 execution abruptly ends at the "nStatus =
 m_pCall->Invoke();" statement. Has anyone else
 experienced this error? Please let me know what is
 wrong?

 I have compiled the linux axis sources on a Linux
 2.4.19 kernel. Had no errors during compile/link
 or deploy stages.

 Regards
 Viswa.