axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Samir Shaikh \(ex 444\)" <ssha...@worldres.com>
Subject RE: axis C++. Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libaxiscpp_mod.so into server
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:43:17 GMT

Hi Allan,

I am sorry, I am still having the same error.

my httpd.conf file:

SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /web/lib

LoadModule axis_module libexec/libaxiscpp_mod.so

<Location /axis>

SetHandler axis

</Location>

/web/lib:
[root@CORPDEV02 lib]# pwd
/web/lib
[root@CORPDEV02 lib]# ls -l
total 3520
lrwxrwxrwx    1 sshaikh  sshaikh        19 Feb 24 14:06 libxerces-c.so ->
libxerces-c.so.22.0
lrwxrwxrwx    1 sshaikh  sshaikh        19 Feb 24 14:06 libxerces-c.so.22 ->
libxerces-c.so.22.0
-rwxr-xr-x    1 sshaikh  sshaikh   3596461 Feb 24 14:05 libxerces-c.so.22.0
[root@CORPDEV02 lib]#

error:

[root@CORPDEV02 bin]# ./apachectl start
Syntax error on line 948 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libaxiscpp_mod.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libaxiscpp_mod.so: undefined symbol:
_ZTIN11xercesc_2_214BinInputStreamE
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Samir