axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Ciuloaica" <gciuloa...@bitsizecode.net>
Subject Java /C interop
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:52:02 GMT
Hi,

I have developed an application in Java that is running on a JBoss server. I
have one of the session beans providing web services.

I need to create a C++ client (in Visual C++) that should be able to invoke
methods from session bean running on JBoss server.

One of the methods is returning a collection of objects (Java beans). So, I
need a way to get these objects in C++ (actually to get some values from
these objects).

I'm new to web services and I need to know which is the best way
(performance matter) to access a method that is returning a collection of
objects.

Thanks,

Gabi