axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kfir Meir <Meir_K...@icomverse.com>
Subject Installing AXIS on GNU/Linux
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:02:39 GMT
Hi
Thanks for the opportunity to work with AXIS.
I was installed the AXIS on my Linux machine (GNULinux 2.4.21-4.Elsmp #1)' I
worked as described in the installation guide for Linux' and when I got to
"Validation The Installation" I got an alert message "The connection was
refused when attempting to contact localhost".
Do you have an idea when can be happened or maybe something is missing in my
system?
I did exatly what described in the installtion guide.

One more thing.
I run the netstat 'netstat -a' to find out if someone listen on the port
that indicated in the 'http.conf' file which is '8080' and nothing has been
exist in the results. which mean that no listening in the server side, even
if the 'ps -A|grep httpd' give results that server is up.

Thanks and whiting for reply
Meir Kfir
Meir_kfir@icomverse.com