axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Mirabile, Ismael" <imirabil...@ccsc.com>
Subject Problems building & deploying the Axis C++
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:47:46 GMT
Hi,

I recently checked out from cvs the code for the c++ version of Axis and
tried to build it using Visual Studio 6 and 7.

On both cases I had several errors and warnings in the Soap and other
modules.

After correcting the errors -- some were syntax errors, I could not deploy
the build because it prevented my Apache server from starting -- I am using
Apache 1.3.24 as recommended.

I am writing this message after having tried possibly everything in the last
couple of days to get the code working.

Is it anything special that I need to do in order to use the cvs source as a
base for my development?

(As far as the binary version, I can deploy but none of the tests work. the
"InteropBase" service shows success in some of the tests but by checking the
packets on TCPMonitor I could see that the responses were actually error
messages)

Thank you very much.
Ismael M.Jr.