axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Roland Kosovsky <roland.kosov...@abacus.ch>
Subject Re: Arrays
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:34:56 GMT
Hi Susantha

Your project is called "Axis C++ (Apache Axis SOAP Engine in C++)", not
"Axis C". So I do not understand why you want to throw out the STL. It
belongs to the C++ standard. And as long as you are using Xerces you
always will need a C++ compiler. Therfore the compiler is not an argument.

I think it would be better to support unicode than "C".

Roland