axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Gilda Maurice <gmaur...@micromuse.com>
Subject Re: Axis C++ version for Solaris?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:06:29 GMT

Hello all,

I'll give it a go and let you know what I used and how it went!

Best regards
Gilda

>> Re: Axis C++ version for Solaris?
>> From:
>> "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@opensource.lk>
>> Date:
>> Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:18:59 +0600
>> To:
>> "Apache AXIS C User List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
>>

>>In theory Axis/C++ should be compilable and should work on Solaris
>>without a problem. Are you comfortable giving it a shot? We don't
>>currently have access to a Solaris box to work on .. so its hard
>>to do it!
>>
>>Sanjiva.

_                         WSM Development Team                         _
_                  Gilda Maurice -- Software Engineer                  _
_          gmaurice@micromuse.com -- Tel: +44 (0) 20 88759500          _
_          Mobile: +44 (0) 778 643 3342 -- AIM: fairlybuoyant          _
_         Micromuse, 90 Putney Bridge Road, London SW18 1DA, UK        _