axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Roland Kosovsky <nospam_kosov...@abacus.ch>
Subject Re: SimpleAxisServer
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:04:39 GMT
In my case the crash was caused by "sstr->so.http.op_headercount" that
was not set to 0.

mod_axis2.c, Ln 138:
static int mod_axis_method_handler (request_rec *req_rec)
    sstr = malloc(sizeof(Ax_soapstream));
    memset(sstr, 0, sizeof(Ax_soapstream)); // <<<<< insert this line

This code has some more bugs, look at this:
if(0 != process_request(sstr))
    {
        /*ap_rputs("SOAP Engine failed to response",req_rec);*/
        return OK;  // #### sstr will never be freed!!!!!
    }
    if (sstr->so.http.op_headers)
        free(sstr->so.http.op_headers);
    free(sstr);

Why is the Ax_soapstream not on stack? It would be deleted for free.
Roland