axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <Lilan...@virtusa.com>
Subject FW: Axis C++ and Tomcat
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:18:58 GMT
Hi

Sorry for not having seen this mail thread due to that
I have not contributed yet to axis-c-user list but
I was in axis-c-dev list.

Anyway, nice to hear that we have a requirements for
servlet container interfacing for axis c++. The JNI work
has been deferred until the ver 1.0 finish. Because,
the JNI support need much more changes in the current
web interface of axis c++. Now I guess is the time for
us to move on. because our team managed to release
the ver 1.0.

The JNI support is partially done and the code can be found
in ws-axis/c/src/server/catalina folder. The
AxisCppServlet.java is the servlet interface for tomcat
with the JNI support impl. in AxisCppContentHandler.java
& libAxiscpp.cpp.

First of all we need rearchitecting the web interface for
axis c++ then we can start on this. Basically the
AxisCppContentHandler.java & libAxiscpp.cpp is the interfacing
point for any java app (EJB/servlet or just for a POJO).

Thanks
Lilantha.