axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Bronzeri <rafael.bronz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inclusion of Google Test
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 23:21:48 GMT
I prefer add GTest support to the current build system, we think about
convert to CMake later.

Let Visual Studio with me, I will do that.

I'm using official Axis2C Jira, so you can see what I'm doing, but I don't
have privilege to close Tickets (Tasks), but I'm inserting the comments.

Rafael Bronzeri