axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Blough <de...@blough.us>
Subject Re: Inclusion of Google Test
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 20:07:08 GMT
Hi Rafael,

It's been a couple of weeks - have you made any progress on this?

I've not been feeling well, so I haven't had much ability to work on Axis,
but hope to get going again soon. Having gtest integrated will allow me
to work on adding new unit tests as well as porting existing tests.

If you don't have time, that's fine, I can do it.  But I don't want to
duplicate effort, so I thought I'd check if you're working on it.

Best regards,
Bill