axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2c status, attic, etc.
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2017 17:30:58 GMT
Hello,
we tried but there no critical mass to produce something useful and of QUALITY.
The main problem is the lack of real test and coverage framework and
commitment from the people. IMHO We need a regression test tool for
axis for correcting bugs. At least if we dont find people working
actively we can go directly on attic.
Best Regards,
Giorgio.