axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2c
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 17:31:18 GMT
Ok,
Deepal in this project i have no authority on JIRA as I had on etch or
tuscany. We need to create a backlog in order to plan. In Spain we have
this monday free. Let's give to axis2c a last try...could you help on this?
My apache.org is giorgio@apache.org. So we can create in Jira a roadmap and
a release plan.
Best Regards,
Giorgio

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.