axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RoadMap Axis2C
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 16:08:03 GMT
Hi Deepal,

I need help in that sense. That the idea is to have each subpart of my plan
subtree 3 with all coverage tests with Google Test.

3
Regression Test Framework with Gtestn.an.a0d?3.1UnitTest Context 0d3.2UnitTest
Engine 0d3.3Unit Test Client API 0d3.4UnitTest util 0d3.5UnitTest transport
0d3.6Unit Test Axiom

0d
Currently am doing 3.1. I switched to use the current trunk. At the end we
want a complete test coverage of axis2c before starting reorganizing thing
and bugfixing. There is a lot of job to do. I think that i will have the
coverage of util soon, than i will move to axiom. if someone can help in
doing the same thing with client api or other parts of axis.
Best Regards,
Giorgio.