axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Discussion - moving forward with Axis2/C
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 18:05:32 GMT
I guess I prefer to use existing ant-based testing framework.   I do not
know why we should spend time doing something from scratch.

Plus is the other frameworks portable (I mean can run on IBM i from my
point of view).   Same with build.

I will take a look at the frameworks but I am not hopeful.

Not sure why you are against ant?  It is proven to be portable.