axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <>
Subject Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 16:01:52 GMT
The same as moving them to the Attic, except that you don't cross PMC
boundaries. You basically do two things:

- Move the SVN trees of the projects to /axis/archive.
- Add a notice to their sites saying that they are no longer active
(see e.g. or remove/archive their sites

Once that's done, you don't need to mention them in the board reports any more.

BTW, it's once thing to decide moving subprojects to the
archive/Attic, but we also need to implement these decisions. IIRC, we
decided to archive Sandesha2 and some other stuff, but that decision
has never been implemented.