axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Baxi, Rinil Rushabh" <>
Subject RE: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 17:36:38 GMT
Me also 4/8 hrs per week.

Best Regards,

From: Giorgio Zoppi []
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 10:26 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic

Dear all,
please put your commited time:
Me, 4/8 hours week.

From the PMC we want to have the possibility to lead the destiny of Axis2/C. The target of
the development is actually to have a performant leak free webservice platform for embedded
devices, less code and high quality. For the enterprise Axis Java is already there.
After the resources commited time, we need to discuss the plan priorities and divide tasks.
We have all july to discuss the plan and the items include the plan. It is a pity let all
that code die.
Best Regards,

This is awesome, let's get the momentum going. I will report the board about Axis2/c plan.
Once we have more activities going on, I am sure we will have more people joining the team.

I can spend time on it...starting August 1, 2015.

Giorgio Zoppi <><> wrote
on 07/05/2015 08:26:32 AM:

> From: Giorgio Zoppi <><>
> To: Apache AXIS C Developers List <><>
> Date: 07/05/2015 08:26 AM
> Subject: Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
> Dear all,
> I see a future roadmap for axis2/c:

> - Simplify multiplatorm build (Cmake is the standard now)
> - Import and verifiy leaks fixes.
> - Simplify and reduce code base.
> - do we really an internal xml parser?
> - do we really need ampq?
> - get rid of java dependencies.

> I would like to lead this effort, Starting from the first point, and
> i can dedicate part of my time (4/8 hours per week).
> Any other people who can dedicate to this effort at least 10%/20% of
> their weekly time (4/8 hours per week).
> Axis2/c afaik is used by many companies outside here (HP Printers,
> IBM, ecc) we want to create something standard faster then gSOAP and
> with rest support for embedded devices.

> Best Regards,
> Giorgio

Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.
"Favola -Moda".
View raw message