axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Baxi, Rinil Rushabh" <rinil.b...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 13:50:02 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am in. I can devote some of my time to it.

Best Regards,
Rinil

From: Giorgio Zoppi [mailto:giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2015 7:05 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic

Dear all,
I see a future roadmap for axis2/c:
- Simplify multiplatorm build (Cmake is the standard now)
- Import and verifiy leaks fixes.
- Simplify and reduce code base.
- Create a simple code generator in python, self contained.
- do we really an internal xml parser?
- do we really need ampq?
- get rid of java dependencies.
I would like to lead this effort, Starting from the first point, and i can dedicate part of
my time (4/8 hours per week).
Any other people who can dedicate to this effort at least 10%/20% of their weekly time (4/8
hours per week).
Axis2/c afaik is used by many companies outside here (HP Printers, IBM, ecc) we want to create
something standard faster then gSOAP and with rest support for embedded devices.
Best Regards,
Giorgio