axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C-1.6.0
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 21:00:44 GMT
It looks like we need a release manager to have a relase of Axis2C:)
Seriously, who is actively fixing and working on Axis2C?  What about the
merge with Axis2C unofficial.
We need a solid rock SOAP engine opensource and no gplled.

Best Regards,
Giorgio

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.