axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Scott <j...@jakescott.xxx>
Subject stderr being closed by client library
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2013 00:40:04 GMT
Hi.

We have noticed a problem where by an application's stderr file
descriptor is being closed by the Axis 2 client library when the Axis
environment is freed, when the library defaults to using stderr for
logging.  This is causing a problem with an Apache module that uses the
library.

I've documented the problem and suggested a couple of fixes in Jira
AXIS2C-1655.

If someone could review and let me know if either of these fixes is
acceptable, that would be great.  Does this also need unit tests?

Thanks

Jake