axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Mantaut <alex.mant...@intraway.com>
Subject Re: Invalid xml request error in sample service of axis2c
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:12:38 GMT
Did you generate a soapUI client from the wsdl I sent? Notice that in the
request you must remove all the end of line characters (basically you must
modify the request to make it one long line)... I don't know why this
happens, I don't use the server often, but it seems like a bug...

Anyways if this doesn't work either you can check the client sample in
./samples/client/math to see how a sucessfull request is sent...

Hope it helps