axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Tyler - ISD <>
Subject RE: Axis2/C Questions
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:43:09 GMT
As far as I know there is not option to create C++ directly, but WSO2 does have a C++ option
that would work.

The client created is thread safe, but we have found numerous memory leaks in the code that
will affect how many you will be able to call overall.

L. Michael Tyler, II
System Analyst - ISD Aps Dev Store Systems Services
Phone 479.277.2811
BlackBerry 479.420.3798<>
page Tyler Michael<mailto:pageLMTYLER>

From: Ben Short []
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 10:04 AM
Subject: Axis2/C Questions

I'm investigating using Axis2/C to query a web service and have successfully used the WSDL2C
tool to create a asynchronous client interface. However I have a few questions.

I can see that its using curl to make the HTTP requests but what asynchronous mechanism is
it using? poll, epoll, kevent etc?

Is there an option to generate C++ code like in Axis 1?

Is the generated client thread safe?

Does the generated client manage the number of connections made to a web service?

individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
destroy it immediately. *** Walmart Confidential ***

View raw message