axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Tyler - ISD <Michael.Ty...@wal-mart.com>
Subject RE: Need help on Axis2c
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:22:05 GMT
To change the URI you can use the <Location> tag in the LoadModule of the axis2_module,
but I don't think you can remove the whole thing, just change or reduce it.

As for RESTful in Axis2/C, remember that it is more like a CGI to SOAP bridge under the covers,
so it does not support complex types.

L. Michael Tyler, II
System Analyst - ISD Aps Dev Store Systems Services
Phone 479.277.2811
BlackBerry 479.420.3798
Michael.Tyler@wal-mart.com<mailto:Michael.Tyler@wal-mart.com>
page Tyler Michael<mailto:pageLMTYLER>

From: Sandeep Manappa Vasudeva Murthy (India - Bangalore) [mailto:sandeep.murthy@mindteck.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 6:15 AM
To: c-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: Need help on Axis2c

Hi,

This is sandeep here.

We are planning to use Axis2c Server for one of our project. The web services are based on
RESTful framework on Linux Platform.
Currently, we got the Axis2c Server up and running and are able demonstrate echo sample services
(enabled the REST GET methods in services.xml).
The URI used for this demo is http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/echo/get_echo/HelloWorld.

Question:
Would it be possible to remove/axis2/services/ from the URI?
Basically, the required URI should be http://localhost:9090/echo/get_echo/HelloWorld.
Please let us know how to achieve this? We tried modifying the source code, but was unsuccessful.

Thanks,
Sandeep

This email has been scanned by the Boundary Defense for Email Security System. For more information
please visit http://www.apptix.com/email-security/antispam-virus

individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
destroy it immediately. *** Walmart Confidential ***