axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "iswarezwp" <>
Subject MTOM callback memory problem
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 02:16:29 GMT

Sometimes I need to allocate memory and init it in the service
and use it in MTOM callback lib. But when doing like this, I will lose
the control of the memory, because on some platform like Windows there
is some troubles to free memory allocated from other libs. So I think the
best way is to allocate the memory and bind it to msg_ctx with AXIS2_SCOPE_REQUEST
scope type, then it will be released automaticly by axis2.

The problem is that the memory is freed before sending MTOM now by mod_axis2.
The code is just like:
axis2_apache2_worker_process_request (...) {
        do something ...

Can someone give me any suggestions.
View raw message