axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Mantaut <alex.mant...@intraway.com>
Subject Asynchronous call fixes
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:50:36 GMT
Dear Axis2/C devs,

I've started developing an application using axis2/C asynchronous
calls and I found several bugs...  After a lot of diving trough the
axis code I think I found some of the problems, and implemented simple
fixes for them...

I would like to send those patches to you to see if the bug fixes are
correct or is there a better solution for those issues? I've runned
the project tests and did some memory leak check and the patch fixes
the memory leaks from asynchronous calls...

Also it seems that axis2/c crashes in several places while creating
and using multiple svc_clients, mostly due the saturation of file
descriptors, and because in some cases the use of files isn't
validated... I've tried to find a solution to that as well but there
were many places that needed to be modified, I found some but I need
to cleanup my code before sending a patch...

If the bug fixes are correct I would love to create a jira ticket in
order to incorporate the code to trunk...

Thank you all for your great work,
Best regards

PS: I'm sorry if this mail arrives to you twice, but I keep getting an
"Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender"
Mantaut Alex
Intraway Corp.

+54 (11) 6040-4000
MSN: alex.mantaut@intraway.com

Visit our website at http://www.intraway.com
Proud to be an ISO 9001:2008 certified company