axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Juraj Ivančić <juraj.ivan...@gmail.com>
Subject Misc Axis2/c and Rampart/c fixes and enhancements
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:59:33 GMT
Dear Axis2/C devs,

I recently started using Axis2/C and Rampart/C for my application. After
several days of hair pulling and teeth grinding I have managed to grasp
the big picture and have successfully embedded/extended axis2 to my
requirements. During this process I have found several bugs in both
Rampart and Axis, and have also implemented some simple enhancements.

As I like working with a VCS, I created temporary git clones of trunks
and placed my changes there. Both repositories are available at
gitorious - https://gitorious.org/axis2-c-patches

I would, of course, like to have these changes merged back to the
corresponding development trunks. I see that there is a bug tracker, but
as both projects seem quite inactive lately I am afraid that I would be
wasting my time in writing bug tickets which might then be ignored for
years or more.

In short - is there someone with time, will and knowledge to process
these (potential) tickets and/or have a look at my changes cited above?

Thank you all for your great work,

Best regards,
	Juraj Ivančić