axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nandika Jayawardana <>
Subject Re: how to parse soap_envelope or soap_body (Axiom)
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 07:43:51 GMT
By the time, when you get the soap envelope and base node, you can use the
axiom methods to access the xml structure. You do not have to worry about
passing the xml. It will be automatically taken care by axiom.

By default, Axiom, uses Guththila passer. However, if you want to use
libxml2, you can switch it by building the axis2_parser layer which binds
the xml parser to Axiom.