axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Weerapurage <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC4
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 01:22:06 GMT
Just tried to test RC4 looks like we are missing test directory. Couldn't
pass ./configure , error as follows

config.status: creating src/modules/mod_log/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `test/Makefile.in'

thanks,
Dinesh.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe <
samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Will pack again.
>
> Samisa...
>
> On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Nandika Jayawardana <jayawark@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> It seems I forgot to commit the SSL compilation error fix to the trunk. I
>> committed the .fix just now.
>>
>> Regards
>> Nandika
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 9:53 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <
>> samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Here are the packs with the reported issues resolved:
>>> http://people.apache.org/~samisa/axis2c-1.7.0-RC4/
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Samisa...

OpenSSL