axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mauro Brasil <mauro.bra...@piscar.com.br>
Subject Re: Axis2C crashes when using SSL...
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 18:03:05 GMT
Hi Nandika and thanks for your reply.

That was my first thought too but after removing all changes regarding the
dynamic configuration of "SSL_CERT" parameter, the issue persisted.

I mean, I reverted all my code changes and only:
1- adjusted the service URI used to create the service stub "axis2_stub_t"
(changing the "http" to "https" and port as well;
2- changed the "axis2.xml" file to statically point to the certificate file.

After getting the same condition with this scenario I've had a look at the
axis2c binaries and its dependencies to make sure they are compatible.
First of all I've noticed that axis2c binaries were linked with old MSVCRT
library while openssl libraries (libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll) were linked
with Visual Studio 2008 (MSVCR90.DLL) version of CRT library.

Searching on the net I've found other versions of openssl binaries linked
with old MSVCRT library but that seems to have the same problem and others
that worked pretty fine.
The reason for sure, I don't know.

I choose the version extracted from package "openssl-0.9.8h-1-bin.zip" found
at "http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/openssl.htm" (I renamed the
library "libssl32.dll" to "ssleay32.dll").

After getting this libraries the application worked perfectly including the
changes to set the certificate location dynamically.

Thank's a lot for this great software.

Best regards,
Mauro.