axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From jim <...@landoloons.com>
Subject a question about the need to free axis2/axiom structures in a request
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 18:37:49 GMT
  I'm using the stubs and adb structures created by wsdl2c.   Let's say
I create an axis2 request that contains some nested adb/axiom
structures, including an axutil_base64_binary_t* for example.  I created
all those structures with the corresponding  axis2_xxx_create() and
axutil_xxx_create() calls.  After making the SOAP call, I free the
request with the corresponding adb_xxx_free() call.

Now the big question. Does freeing the request object  free all the
contained axis2/adb/axiom objects, or do I have to unwind it all myself
and explicitly free these objects, from the bottom up?

Thanks,

Jim Hughes