axis-c-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brice André (JIRA) <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (AXIS2C-1494) Partial response received from the served
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:56:33 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1494?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Brice André updated AXIS2C-1494:
--------------------------------

    Attachment: ClientLog.txt
                wireshark_trace.pcap
                ClientsRequests.wsdl

Here are the three joined files describing the problem and my investigation results

> Partial response received from the served
> -----------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2C-1494
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1494
>             Project: Axis2-C
>          Issue Type: Bug
>         Environment: Windows 7, pre-built version of Axis2-C for MSVC, client compiled
with Mingw
>            Reporter: Brice André
>            Priority: Blocker
>         Attachments: ClientLog.txt, ClientsRequests.wsdl, wireshark_trace.pcap
>
>
> I wrote a small web service by implementing the server part in Java by using Axis2, and
by implementing the client in C++ by using Axis2-C.
> The web service is composed of two operations. The operation named 'SynchroniseMessages'
has, as output, the type "SynchroniseMessagesResponse" which is composed of one element of
type "ThreadMessage_t", but with multiplicity 0..*.
> My problem is that my server is sending 6 elements of type "ThreadMessage_t" but, my
client is only receiving the first 4 elements.
> In order to investigate the problem, I checked with Wireshark the content of messages
exchanged between the client and the server. The packet containing the response from the server
contains the six elements. So, I am pretty sure the problem is located in the client.
> I added log in the generated code to check if the data binding was not causing the error.
I printed the result of the function 'axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname', located
in the generated 'axis2_stub_op_ClientsRequests_SynchroniseMessages' function (located in
the generated file named 'axis2_stub_ClientsRequests.c'). In order to log the result, I added
the following line of code : 
>  printf("ret_node : %s\n", axiom_node_to_string(ret_node,env));
> I copy-pasted the log just below, but we can see that only the 4 first elements are retrieved.
So, my conclusion would be that the problem is not located in the data-binding part of the
client, but in lower layers of the code.
> I am completely blocked because, as I am not able to recompile the axis2c engine (I am
using Mingw and no makefile exists for this compiler), I am not able to investigate furthermore
this problem.
> Best Regards,
> Brice
> PS : I joined to this bug the WireShark log, the WSDL file describing my web service,
as well as the log incoming from client

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: c-dev-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: c-dev-help@axis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message