axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dhanuja Natarajan <dhanuj...@hcl.com>
Subject Axis 2: How to disable chunked transfer encoding on Axis2 C client
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:39:41 GMT
Hi,

We are using Axis 2/C version 1.6.
We are developing a client which will connect to the service using HTTP 1.1 protocol.
Our server will not support the chunked transfer encoding. So we want to turn it off.
I am assuming that chunked Transfer encoding is disabled by default.
Since In the Axis2.xml, I see the following statement
<!--parameter name="Transfer-Encoding">chunked</parameter-->
How can I achieve the same via the code?

Thank you,
Dhanuja

DISCLAIMER:

recipient(s) only.