axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dhanuja Natarajan <dhanuj...@hcl.com>
Subject Axis 2: Keepalive support with HTTP 1.1
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 06:49:17 GMT
Hi,

We are using Axis 2/C version 1.6.
We are developing a client which will connect to the service using HTTP 1.1 protocol.
We want to connect to the service once and make all the requests with the same connection.
We need to verify whether the connection is alive.
Is this keep-alive functionality is supported in Axis 2/C 1.6 version?
If so how can I implement this?

Thank you,
Dhaunja

DISCLAIMER: