axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From jim <>
Subject Re: can't get cookies working
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 01:25:22 GMT
  In the axis2 log I see
     [Sun Sep 19 20:09:43 2010] [debug] http_transport_sender.c(771)
using axis2 libcurl http sender.

In http_transport_sender.c I see that libcurl is used if

Therefor it seems that libcurl is the default transport, and maybe this
is why my attempts to include a cookie header have not succeeded...?
However I can't find any place where AXIS2_LIBCURL_ENABLED is #defined.

How can I use the default http transport instead of LIBCURL?