axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From jim <>
Subject Re: can't get cookies working
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 23:10:52 GMT
  We obtained 1.7.0, built and ran with it.  I make an initial call to a
web service, and in the HTTP response I see a Set Cookie header.  But
the cookie is not set on the client, at least it is not visible with
Safari's "View All Cookies".   I then make a second call to the web
service and see no cookie header in the HTTP request.   So, it still
appears to me that there is no session/cookie support in the current Axis2.

As before, any help is greatly appreciated.  We do need cookie support
for our application.