axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <>
Subject Re: can't get cookies working
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 03:26:39 GMT
Hi Jim,
Axis2/C has session support working. But I don't think any released
version has this support.  Try 1.7.0 release candidate at [1]. At client
side session support you don't have to do any configuration/coding. You
need to set axis2_options_set_manage_session()  only if you are using
libcurl transport. But this is not the default transport.